OfflineSkins is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to get a fairly universal opportunity, namely, the display of skins when the player plays in a single-player mode without an Internet connection. This mod creates a specialized folder that will store all the skins that can be used in one way or another in a single-player game. It is also worth noting that it will be possible to use several skins at once, and during the game, it will be possible to easily replace any skin with a new one that has already been loaded into the specified folder. Works only with skins that have the .png extension.
- Hot swapping skins in the game.
- Works without the internet.
- Doesn’t work on the server.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.