Oh The Biomes You’ll Go is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will perfectly blend in with the game, because this particular modification will help to dilute the already familiar and boring biomes with new and varied locations for survival and construction. Of course, each new biome will add a variety of simple items to the game, such as unique plants, blocks, and even items.
Examples of new biomes:
- Maple forest.
- Pine forest.
- Flower fields.
- Red rocks.
- Huge oak forest.
- Autumn forest.
- Cypress swamp.
Achievements for the player:
- Roots: Find the seeds of new trees.
- An elephant in the room: Now there is an elephant in the game, find it!
- Fresh pine: To achieve, you need to cut down a pine tree.
- Biome: Find a new biome.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.