OpenBlocks Elevator is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows players to get a pretty convenient mechanism. The point is, you can create cool elevators. The work of the elevators is that you can move with the help of new special blocks that can lift you up to 5 blocks.
With this, it will be possible to create lifts with several stops, which is quite convenient, since you can move to almost any floor that you yourself can specify. It’s also worth noting that you can navigate up and down, which is pretty handy.
- A distinctive feature of the mod – you can repaint these elevator blocks in any color based on the dyes of the original game.
- Any number of floors.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.