OpenBlocks Elevator is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which allows players to get a fairly convenient mechanism. The fact is that you can create cool elevators. The work of elevators is that you can move with the help of new special blocks that can lift you to a height of up to 5 blocks.
- In this case, it will be possible to create elevators with several stops, which is quite convenient, since you can move to almost any floor that you yourself can specify. It is also worth noting that you can move up and down, which is quite convenient.
- A distinctive feature of the mod – you can repaint these elevator blocks in any color based on the dyes of the original game.
- Any number of floors.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
OpenBlocks Elevator Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.