Optifabric is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds original shaders to the game for the new version of the game. Why do we need shaders? The fact is that it is the shaders that can transform the game beyond recognition, make it more beautiful. It is also worth noting that for this mod to work, you need to install Optifine to run.
You will receive several shader options, you can choose the most suitable one. By the way, note that some systems may not be able to handle shaders.
- Several shader options for the game.
- You need to install Optifine.
How To Install Optifabric Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.