Origins is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.16.1, which adds interesting mechanics for the game. But what is its essence? The fact is that you can independently choose the background of the player and his past. Who were you in a past life? This is the question the mod asks the player. There are several options to choose from. They influence the further game.
- Depending on the choice, the player will have access to certain enhancements, as well as negative effects.
- At the moment, there are more than 10+ options available, each of which affects the further survival.
- You can improve your own characteristics. For each class, there is a special selection of characteristics that can be pumped by studying new dungeons and killing mobs.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.