Origins is a Minecraft 1.16.1 mod that adds interesting mechanics to the game. But what is its essence? The fact is that it will be possible to independently choose the player’s background and his past. Who were you in a previous life? This is the question the mod asks the player. There are several choices. They affect the further game.
1. Depending on the choice, certain enhancements, as well as negative effects, will be available to the player.
2. At the moment, more than 10+ options are available, each of which affects further survival.
3. It will be possible to improve their own characteristics. For each class, there is a special selection of characteristics that can be pumped through the study of new dungeons and killing mobs.
Recipes for crafting
Origins Mod 1.16.1 How To Install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.