Overloaded Armor Bar is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which adds an interesting feature to you. Now you can use armor that is several times stronger than standard armor. An interesting opportunity, isn’t it? Consider the fact that now standard armor can be better.
By the way, now it is also displayed in a convenient way using a special panel located at the bottom. Almost every armor can be customized, by the way, now enchantments are much broader, so do not neglect them!
- Shows the number of armor units when the player is not wearing armor (Yes, it is possible!)
- The mod is compatible with mods that add health to the player.
How To Install Overloaded Armor Bar Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.