Overloaded Compressed Blocks mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which allows you to compress absolutely any blocks. The interesting thing is that the texture of the block will be changed, so this solution is perfect for creating new blocks that will look slightly different from the original ones. Also, the modification is perfect for storing resources, of which there are a lot. So, it will be easy to save a huge amount of stone.
- The mod has several settings that help limit the maximum number of compressions, as well as special settings for installing the add-on on the server.
- Mod settings apply to textures. Now you can track exactly how the textures of all blocks change when they are compressed.
How To Install Overloaded Compressed Blocks Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.