Packed Up Backpacks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will allow the player to significantly increase the space in his inventory with the help of one item. This item is a backpack. The backpack allows you to hold an additional amount of items if the player needs it.
What kind of backpacks are there?
- Each backpack has a certain capacity. The more difficult the craft is, the more items fit into a given backpack.
- All new items have a unique craft.
- Each backpack has a unique and elaborate texture.
- The maximum capacity of the backpack is 72 items. To carry a backpack, simply put it in your inventory.
How To Install Packed Up Backpacks Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.