Packing Tape is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will allow you to easily make transfers from one place to another. If suddenly you do not like the house where you live, then this is far from a problem, since now you can easily move from one house to another using special items.
How does it work?
We are talking about transferring chests and this function will be useful in many game situations. A useful mod for many players! To transfer the chest, you will need to craft a special item called the Packer. Select the chest you want to move and then activate the packer.
What’s interesting about crafting?
By the way, his craft is quite simple and consists of items such as slimeball, paper, and thread. Then it can be broken and moved to any place. You can also transfer other blocks. But by default, it cannot be done with Command Blocks, Skulls, Spawners, Portal Blocks, and some mechanisms.
- Customization of portable blocks and items.
- Ease of use mod.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.