Padoru is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will not add any global changes to the game. However, this mod can slightly diversify your gameplay and add a pretty cute mob called ” Padoru “. This mob was taken from fairly well-known memes, if you want, you can find information on the Internet. The mob has several interesting features, and by itself, it is rather short in stature.
What can this mob do?
- The mob will follow you if you get into its line of sight.
- He will not attack you, but if you hit him, he will not answer you.
- Padoru can only spawn in winter biomes, and, initially, the chance of his spawn is rather low, but you can change the chance of spawn in the configurator file in the mod folder.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.