Passable Leaves is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which gives you the right to pass/fall through the foliage, and now it will not interfere with your path, which makes the Minecraft game more realistic. This restriction has been lifted for absolutely everything, including players, mobs, and even items.
It also works with those mods that add new trees to the game. Now you don’t have to tear down the foliage of the trees if it gets in your way, you just need to walk through this deciduous block without any obstacles.
Changes in version 1.12.2
- Now when you walk through the leaves, they make a sound. (This makes it possible to search for scouts that are hiding near your base)
- You can take damage from falling on leaves.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.