Patchouli is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will allow all players to create universal guides. These guides are pretty easy to use, so you should pay attention to this mod to make it easier for players to complete in some cases.
Why are the guides needed?
For example, the authors of large assemblies can significantly simplify the gameplay, place some useful tips in this book, which will greatly help in the gameplay. It is also worth noting the fact that the book can use images, models from the game, as well as screenshots, links, and much more.
- This book is suitable for creating achievements. You can use it as an unlock of any achievement.
- Convenient menu management and development for authors.
How To Install Patchouli Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.