Patchouli is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will allow all players to create universal guides. These guides are quite easy to use, so you should pay attention to this mod to make it easier for players to pass in some cases.
Why are guides necessary?
For example, authors of large assemblies can significantly simplify the game process, post some useful tips in this book, which will greatly help in the game process. It is also worth noting the fact that in the book you can use images, models from the game, as well as screenshots, links, and much more.
Features of the mod:
- This book is suitable for creating achievements. You can use it as an unlock for any achievement.
- Convenient menu management and development for authors.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Patchouli Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Patchouli Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download
- Patchouli Mod 1.15.2(V 1.2-34) New Updates Available (13/06/2020)
- Patchouli Mod 1.15.2(V 1.2-34-FABRIC) New Updates Available (13/06/2020)
- Patchouli Mod 1.15.2(V 1.2-31-FABRIC)