Peaceful Surface is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will somewhat simplify your game. Now you do not have to worry about insufficient light on any surface. And why? But because now mobs will not spawn where there is at least one unit of illumination. You can also easily adjust these indicators, so do not worry if you want to make the game more complex, you can do it, but for now, let’s take a look at what this mod offers.
Now mobs can spawn only in complete darkness. By the way, you can see where there is complete darkness, and where there is no complete darkness. However, if you just lit the house and surroundings with torches, then you can be 100% sure that no mob will make its way to your spaces!
- The mod removes the ability to spawn mobs in limited light.
- Setting up the spawn of mobs in limited light.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.