Pet Bat Mod 1.14.4/1.10.2 is the mod for Minecraft, which is free for download here on our website. This mod allows you to tame bats and make them your own pets, helping you with fighting mobs.
The pet bat given by the Pet Bat Mod 1.14.4/1.10.2 will have the following features:
- It will always follow and remain close to the owner if not fighting.
- It will stay where the owner left the server.
- It will hang itself to any hanging spot it can find.
- It will be startled by other players doing some actions.
- When getting stuck and cannot follow its owner, it will teleport to the inventory.
- They are not fire, exploding or lave proof.
- It will level up when dealing damage.
- Many stats of it will be improved when leveling up.
- At level 3, it will drain 33% health when attacking.
- At the maximum level, it will gain enchantment visuals.
- It will return to the inventory of its owner if being killed.
- If it dies when the owner is offline, it will not be able to respawn.
- The inventory is the safe place of it unless the owner dies.
- When transfer as an item, ownership won’t change.
- It can be healed by crafting or feeding with pumpkin pie.
- It will eat freshly dropped pies only.
- Holding bats in hand will give owners night vision.
- Dominate all life into a bat using an anvil and pumpkin pie.
- The maximum level of a bat will be 5.
All of those features make bats much more realistic than other pets, which is attractive to many players, despite they are not very powerful. Pet Bat Mod 1.14.4/1.10.2 can be downloaded for free and requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
How To Install Pet Bat Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.