Phosphor is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2 / 1.15.2, which is perfect for those players who may have some problems loading the world. This mod will help you optimize the gameplay so that absolutely all downloads are faster. It is worth noting that this mod is so effective that it can reduce the loading time of some worlds by 4-5 times.
What is optimization? The main point is that the game now calculates all lighting effects differently, which allowed freeing up a large number of resources for other purposes.
- The mod works great in combination with other mods that add new worlds to the game.
- Contains a detailed transcript of all errors that might occur when loading certain worlds.
How To Install Phosphor Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.