Pickle Tweaks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that adds various random items to the game. They can be very useful in a variety of individual situations. The first great opportunity is that you can create various repair kits.
What are the kits for?
They are necessary to restore any items to their original state. The mod also adds tools that are created from silicon. Various additional tools and items such as watering cans, some new types of coal, night vision goggles, new types of dye, which will allow you to paint all the original objects in new colors, which will create many interesting blocks.
- More than 40+ new blocks.
- Lots of interesting tweaks and new crafts.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.