Pickle Tweaks Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 adds multiple of random stuff to Minecraft, which can be disabled in the config one by one if you don’t like any of them. They can be either tools or items.
It is a large package of Minecraft, containing many different features. The features of Pickle Tweaks Mod include:
- Adds crafting grid tool repairing: allowing you to repair valid tools and weapons in the crafting grid, using the crafting material.
- Adds repair kits: fully repairing tools.
- Adds paxels: for both vanilla and thermal foundation materials.
- Adds right-click crop harvesting.
- Adds information tooltips: provide the information about items and some stats of them.
- Adds flint tools.
- Adds a WAILA tooltip for harvesting: show tips for harvesting all materials..
- Adds a watering can.
- Adds coal and charcoal pieces which can cook 1 item each.
- Adds night vision goggles.
- Adds diamond and emerald apples.
- Adds an item magnet.
- Adds a mesh for crating flint.
- Adds generic dye powders.
There are also tweaks added:
- A tweak for changing or disabling flint dropping from gravel.
- A tweak for making tools and weapons ineffective at 1 use left, allowing for repairing.
- A tweak for making tools and weapons ineffective.
- A tweak for changing the mining level of blocks.
- A tweak for changing the mining level of tools.
- A tweak for changing the hardness of blocks.
- A tweak for changing the blast resistance of blocks.
- A tweak to change the max stack sizes of items.
If you love the features of the Pickle Tweaks Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2, why don’t you download it for free for your Minecraft game now?
How To Install Pickle Tweaks Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.