Plant In a Jar is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2, which will allow the player to grow various plants in a lack of space. This will be very useful for winter biomes as well as for players who live in dungeons. Now you can create a special capsule, inside which plants will be grown.
There are two slots inside the capsule. The first one is designed to place soil inside it, for example, grass, sand, dirt, and other blocks. The second capsule is needed to place the plant to be grown.
How to use it?
- Create a capsule from glass and one iron ingot.
- Place the necessary plant for further cultivation inside it, as well as the soil.
- You can use bone meal and any fertilizer.
How To Install Plant In A Jar Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.