Plato’s Transporters is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2 that allows the player to use a new type of transport. Several types of transport will appear in the game, each of which is perfectly stylized for the game. This is true because the player himself will be able to create various platforms, as well as hulls for transport. To make it work, you need to add controls to it, as well as various engines.
- Controller, wheels, balloon, jack – items that allow you to create vehicles.
- A scythe and a wrench are needed to service and disassemble the transport.
- There are water, land, and aircraft, which allows you to explore all locations in the game.
How To Install Plato’s Transporters Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.