Pretty Beaches is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will allow you to slightly improve the physical performance of the game. The fact is that previously it was quite problematic to extract sand and at the same time leave behind beautiful water structures, for example, you mined a certain amount of blocks of sand, after which there were rather ugly traces of water.
- Now you can eliminate this phenomenon from the game, since the mod makes a new system for filling the space with water. How does it work? When you break a block, water that is near the block of sand will automatically fill it without making it flow.
- By the way , how does the mod circuit work when several blocks are broken at once, for example, 3 or 4 blocks at the same time. Then the mod works in this way : first the space that has direct contact with water is filled, after which the subsequent empty blocks are filled, which smoothly form the entire block of water.
- Improved water .
- Thoughtful scheme of the mod.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.