Pretty Beaches Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.12.2, which will allow you to slightly improve the physical performance of the game. The fact is that earlier it was quite problematic to extract sand and at the same time leave behind beautiful water structures, for example, you mined a certain amount of sand blocks, after which rather ugly traces of water remained.
Now you can completely eliminate this phenomenon from the game, since the mod makes a new system for filling the space with water. How does it work? When you break a block, water that is close to the block of sand will automatically fill it without making it flow.
By the way, how does the mod circuit work when several blocks are broken at once, for example, 3 or 4 blocks at the same time. Then the mod works in this way: first the space that has direct contact with water is filled, after which the subsequent empty blocks are filled, which smoothly form the entire block of water.
- Improved water.
- A well – thought – out scheme of the mod’s work.
How To Install Pretty Beaches Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Pretty Beaches Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Pretty Beaches Mod is installed.
Pretty Beaches Mod Download Links