Primal Winter is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which assumes a very interesting survival. But what exactly will it consist of? The fact is that now the whole world will be immersed in snow and ice. Each biome has changed beyond recognition. The whole world was plunged into snow, ice and other cold blocks. Constant snow and cold will inhibit the growth of various crops and plants, making it difficult to get food. An excellent way out is to survive underground and equip your bunker there.
- It will snow constantly, and all the water will only be in the form of ice.
- It will be necessary to adapt to get the correct model of survival in a new and ruthless world to the player.
- A small number of animals, it is worthwhile to immediately create a farm, if possible.
How To Install Primal Winter Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.