Progression Tweaks – mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which will allow you to get a large number of useful settings. These settings perfectly complement the game. The fact is that now you can get a large number of a variety of tweaks that simplify survival, as well as separately taking action. Also, this mod adds to the game several other items that were once added to the old versions of the game, but later for some reason, they were deleted.
What has been added?
- Big ax. Improved durability, increased damage, but more difficult craft.
- A new type of food, namely lime.
- Tomahawk is an excellent weapon that is suitable for both close and long-range combat.
- Spear. Great throwing item.
Progression Tweaks Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.