Project Horror Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 that adds to the game many frightening entities that have been inspired by pop culture over the years. When you venture into a deep dark forest, countless horrors await you. With the additions made by Project Horror Mod, common mobs like zombies, creepers and skeleton will appear adorable. To survive against them, you must prepare equipment capable of withstanding their powerful blows. You can even collect goods from these entities if you manage to defeat one of them. However, this will be almost impossible, since they are truly the embodiment of darkness.
What will appear:
- Many gruesome characters have been added.
- Terrifying weapons can be dropped after defeating these entities.
How To Install Project Horror Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Project Horror Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Project Horror Mod is installed.
Project Horror Mod Download Links