Random Enchants is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows each player to get quite convenient functions, namely, a number of new enchantments. Have you ever wanted to navigate the world with a fishing rod? Now, this can be done with ease, since now there is an enchantment for the fishing rod, which, in fact, allows you to move wherever you throw the rod.
What have you added?
In total, more than 70 new enchantments have been added, each of which is extremely useful and can be useful in any aspect of the game. All items can be enchanted in one way or another, since there are new enchantments for weapons, tools, armor, for bows, as well as one general enchantment for all items, including blocks.
- More than 70 enchantments for all blocks and items.
- There is decoding of each enchantment in the game.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.