RandomPatches is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds a lot of all kinds of improvements to the game that will somewhat dilute your game and make it more interesting. These tweaks do not require any auxiliary mods, they work on regular Minecraft, so they are quite simple to install and immediately use in the game. Also, an interesting feature of this mod is that all tweaks work not only in single-player mode but also in online mode, that is, all the mod’s chips can be used in the game on the network and somewhat surprise your friends with their capabilities. And no one can ban you for this mod, because this is not a cheat!
- Many small changes that affect many areas of the game. So, some features have been changed that relate to portals, player changes, and you can also change the player’s speed, some changes related to the “Narrator” block, and other innovations.
- Optimization of the gameplay.
How To Install RandomPatches Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.