RandomPortals – mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, which complements the gameplay the ability to create portals of various shapes, different colors, as well as using different blocks. With the help of a number of new functions, you can independently change the settings of each portal, and this can be either a portal from the original Minecraft or added using various mods.
What exactly can be done now?
- Change all the portals that are in the game using special settings, you can change their color, the blocks used for construction, the glow, and other parameters.
- Create vertical portals as well as inverted portals.
- You can even create reverse portals.
How to use the mod?
- There are a number of commands and settings that can be used to upgrade all portals.
RandomPortals Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
RandomPortals Mod 1.12.2 Free Download
- RandomPortals Mod 1.12.2 (V 184.108.40.206) New Update
- RandomPortals Mod 1.12.2 (V 220.127.116.11)
- RandomPortals Mod 1.12.2 (V 0.7.0.0)