Rare Ice is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 that allows players to get a unique drop-in unusually. But how exactly can you get this drop? You just need to go to the cold biome. After that, you need to find blocks of ice. Good loot can be hidden in it. To get it, you need to break the block of ice, after which the drop can be picked up. The most important thing is that all objects do not drown, otherwise you will have to swim to the very bottom.
What does the mod add?
- Now in blocks of ice, you can find a completely random drop. It can be both helpful and unhelpful.
- The frequency of the appearance of ice with loot can be adjusted. You should not use the mod like cheats. To keep things interesting, it’s best to set a rare spawn rate for ice loot.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.