Real Time Chat Translation is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will allow you to become a more versatile player while surviving on the server. The main function of this mod allows the player to translate messages from the world chat from different languages to spoken. The mod has various settings that allow you to most accurately translate messages, as well as translate. The author clarifies that there may be some inaccuracies during the translation, it is worth remembering this.
How does the mod work?
- To start translating, you need to select the language to be translated, as well as the language that the player knows.
- The Y key starts the translation.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.