Reap is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 which adds a function that harvests when you click on it. It will also now be possible to cut trees, similar to how it is implemented in the rather well-known decapitator mod. If you break the bottom block of the tree without holding down the shift key, the whole tree will be assembled.
Also, this mod can work with other mods without any problems. For example, if you have added a mod for certain cultures to the assembly, then you can easily play with them. To do this, you will need to add them to the configuration. You can also customize the key that collects plants and chops down trees without any problems.
- The mod is compatible with other plants and trees from extraneous mods. But in this case, you need to make some settings in the file configuration.
- Ample opportunities. When harvesting, you only get loot. At the same time, the crops themselves are automatically re-planted.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.