Installing the ReAuth Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 can fix some errors for the Minecraft then the player can be more concentrate on your world. What is the ReAuth?
Many players often feel uncomfortable and even annoy with some mistakes that they have to restart the game. The errors mentioned are as following:
- Switching accounts: The players have to log out of the current account and then restart the Minecraft to log in to another one from Launcher again.
- An ‘Invalid session’ error occurs: The Mojang will say that this issue appears because something wrong has happened to the Internet or Server. Therefore, it is just temporary; the game is going to run normally after returning the game.
Those are the reason for the creation of this ReAuth Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2.
ReAuth Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 stands for ‘Re-authentication’ and it solves the above problems as below:
- Switching accounts: The players can log in to other accounts within the game, which is time-saving.
- An ‘Invalid session’ error occurs: Use the Re-login button in the multiplayer segment of the game.
How To Install ReAuth Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.