Rediscovered is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2 that unlocks some hidden game features. This mod is that you can get all those items that were hidden from the game for some reason. More than 15+ items were added that were once implemented in the game, however, for some reason, they were hidden in the future.
What exactly was added again?
- Weeping obsidians. This block can be used to set the player’s spawn point.
- Lantern. Craft this item, after which it can be used to illuminate dark spaces.
- Gear. This item is perfect for signaling red dust to some blocks.
- A slab that can be made with mud.
How To Install Rediscovered Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.