Rediscovered – a mod on Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.7.10, which opens up some hidden gaming features. This mod is that you can get all those items that were hidden from the game for some reason. More than 15+ items were added that were already once implemented in the game, however, for some reason they were hidden in the future.
What exactly was added again?
- Crying obsidian. This block can be used to set the spawn point of the player.
- Lantern. Craft this item, after which it can be used to illuminate dark spaces.
- Gear. This item is perfect for signaling red dust to some blocks.
- A stove that can be made with dirt.
Rediscovered Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Rediscovered Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download
Download more mods at Viavili.com