Redstone Gauges And Switches is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.12.2, which will allow you to get some features so that you can use various sensors and switches. For example, you can use completely new types of levers, buttons, plates of different pressures, detectors, various sensors of light, pressure and other interesting mechanisms that will help diversify the game.
What else has been added?
- Relay switch . Has several positions so that you can use them. Perfect for railways.
- LED lamps as well as signal sirens.
- Sensitive glass that can transmit a signal.
How To Install Redstone Gauges And Switches Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Redstone Gauges And Switches Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Redstone Gauges And Switches Mod is installed.