Refined Storage Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is known as a large storage mod inspirited by the famous storage mod Applied Energistics 2. This article will introduce its key characteristics to help all of you have a better understanding.
This mod basically works as a unique solution for your storage problem. A storage system based on the network is added to allow players to save fluids and items on a largely extendable device network. There are a variety of items and blocks supporting fluid and items storage and management.
Some key features this mod provided are shown off below:
- You can store fluids and items in one of a lot of storage capabilities this mod complements
- If hoarding devices are connected together to a similar network, they can access the player through the Grid interface. This lets players approach many inventories of devices with a unified GUI.
- Besides storage solutions, this mod also provides devices with the function of manipulating blocks and items in the world as well as within the system including constructors, destructors, importers, exporters, and much more.
- Additionally, some other devices to set the auto-crafting mode to create complicated recipes by only a few simple clicks.
Indeed, Refined Storage Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 can be a perfect replacement for the inspirational mod Applied Energistics. Its storage system certainly satisfies you at first sight.
How To Install Refined Storage Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.