Regeneration – the mod on Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is quite interesting because the authors offer you a system that, instead of death, will give you a new life. How does it work? Pretty simple. The mechanics allow the player to have as many as twelve lives in their location.
What does it give?
Thus, with every death, you get regeneration. In this case, you can get a character, both positive and negative quality. For example, fast running, or, on the contrary, slowing down – everything is different. After your twelve lives have ended, the action of the mod will end, so use it wisely! Do you like the mod? Then you can go below and download it from the link, enjoy the game!
Regeneration Mod 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Regeneration Mod 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 Free Download
Download more mods at Viavili.com
Reliquary Mod 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (update)