Repurposed Structures is a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2, which will add a lot of a wide variety of structures to the gameplay. This is exactly what will make the gameplay much more interesting and more exciting. By the way, most of these structures will appear in a wide variety of biomes, so each biome will be filled with new buildings and its secrets.
Examples of new structures:
- Swamp house
- Fortress for lowland and forest biomes
- Underwater castle
- The palace for the Mesa Desert
- Abandoned library
- New types of abandoned mines
Features of the mod:
- You can adjust the spawn frequency of new structures.
- Different structures for each biome.
- The most interesting building is on the ocean.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Repurposed Structures Mod 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.