Resource Pack Organizer is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will allow you to structure several sets of textures and prevent them from mixing. Also, it will be possible to track all resource sets that were additionally installed in the game assembly.
- Now you can easily create folders. Among them, you can sort all the sets and resources.
- The player will be able to rename any installed modification.
- The new graphical interface will be available to the player by holding down the alt key.
- Removing unnecessary sets right in the game. You will not need to open the explorer.
- Several types of sorting. Can be sorted by name, size, type.
- Fast navigation through new menus.
How To Install Resource Pack Organizer Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.