Resourceful Tools mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello to all of you! Today I will introduce you to a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Resourceful Tools. This modification will add new tools to Minecraft. The purpose of these tools is to help players get high-quality ingredients effortlessly.
What will appear?
The first is a hand trimmer. The hand trimmer is used to break up leaves. Depending on the type of leaves you break, it can drop various items, such as an apple, a rabbit’s leg, one of the pieces of an ender pearl (used to create an ender eye), etc. The hand trimmer will destroy tall seagrass and kelp plant, also can throw a prismarine diamond and shard.
The next is the hand tiller.
The hand tiller can be used to destroy gravel and clay. It will most likely discard one of the pieces of bone (used to create a whole bone) when gravel breaks and an ink sac when clay breaks.
Finally, manual selection.
- Manual selection can be used to destroy sandstone, void, magma, quartz void, and end stone. Hand-picking when breaking these items can result in very rare items such as a Nether Star Fragment (to make a Nether Star), a Ghast Tear Fragment ( to create a Ghast Tear ), or saltpeter and sulfur ( used to make gunpowder ), and so on.
- Resourceful Tools also has another tool called a hand scraper. A hand scraper is used to turn bamboo into the leather.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.