Resourceful Tools – mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4. Hello to all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Resourceful Tools. This modification will add new tools to Minecraft. The purpose of these tools is to help players get high quality ingredients effortlessly.
What will appear?
The first is a hand trimmer. The hand trimmer is used to break up leaves . Depending on the type of leaves you break, it can drop various items, such as an apple, a rabbit’s foot, one of the pieces of an ender pearl (used to create an ender eye), etc. The hand trimmer, will destroy tall sea grass and kelp plant, also has the ability to throw a prismarine diamond and shard.
The next is the hand tiller.
The hand tiller can be used to destroy gravel and clay . It will most likely discard one of the pieces of bone (used to create a whole bone) when gravel breaks and an ink sac when clay breaks.
Finally, manual selection.
Manual selection can be used to destroy sandstone, void, magma, quartz void, and end of stone. Hand picking when breaking these items can result in very rare items such as a Nether Star Fragment (to make a Nether Star), a Ghast Tear Fragment ( to create a Ghast Tear ), or saltpeter and sulfur ( used to make gunpowder ), and so on.
Resourceful Tools also has another tool called a hand scraper. A hand scraper is used to turn bamboo into leather.
How To Install Resourceful Tools Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Resourceful Tools Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Resourceful Tools Mod is installed.