Restrictions is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds some useful functions and items to the game. A special block will appear, which attracts objects and mobs at a small distance from the player.
- The attraction of blocks and objects.
Using a special block that can be crafted, attract objects, and mobs at a small distance from the player.
- Repulsion of objects and mobs.
Works like an attractor, however, in the opposite direction
- Transparent block.
Allows you to block a specific cell for movement.
The mod is convenient in that you can create entire structures that can be easily moved from one place to another. For example, it will be possible to make an elevator that will gradually raise the player and other mobs on the platform.
How To Install Restrictions Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.