Ring of Repair is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will add one simple item to the game. This is a ring. With its help, it will be possible to restore a certain number of units of strength for any armor and items that are in the player’s inventory. The item will be chosen randomly, the main thing is its presence in the inventory.
How to use the mod?
- Create a ring using crafting, which includes the following items: two diamonds, an emerald, an anvil, two gold ingots, and three iron ingots.
- It is enough to place the ring in your inventory, after which it will take effect. Every few seconds, the ring will restore a certain amount of HP for any of the items in the inventory.
How To Install Ring Of Repair Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.