Road Stuff 2 is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to make pretty realistic roads in the Minecraft game world. Imagine that you are building a metropolis and you need to make realistic roads, now this is not a problem. The mod adds over 40+ pavement related items.
It is also worth noting that there are additional items that can diversify and add decorations for the roads. These are items such as road signs, various types of markings, and restrictive figures. A large number of signs will allow you to make the road as realistic as possible, and later you can install the mod on transport and ride along steep highways.
- 40+ new blocks and items on the road.
- New opportunities for building cities.
- The mod is compatible with Chisel
How To Install Road Stuff 2 Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.