Ropes is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to get a set of simple and useful items that will help the player in such a difficult task as rock climbing. The fact is that special ropes have been added to the game, along with which it will be possible to climb up and also go down. They are perfect for exploring mines, building temporary staircases, or exploring mountains, rocks, or gorges.
What has been added?
- A rope has been added to climb and descend.
- There is also a special block on which the rope can be wound. Suitable for storing ropes.
The rope has its own craft, which makes it possible to create it in survival mode. Craft consists of 2 regular ropes, as well as 5 sticks.
How To Install Ropes Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.