Salvage is a mod on Minecraft 1.14.4, which offers the player to use a new type of stove. However, it does not allow him to speed up the smelting process. It allows you to reverse craft. This can be useful when unnecessary tools or objects have accumulated and resources could be extracted from them. Now it is possible. By the way, you can carry out reverse craft for those items that are almost broken and get some valuable resources back.
How does the stove work?
1. It must be created using hellish stones, bricks, and a block of magma.
2. Inside, put the item for which you want to carry out reverse craft.
3. Then wait and pick up some of the resources. Their number depends on how much strength the tool has been used.
Recipes for crafting
Salvage Mod 1.14.4 How To Install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.