Scannable is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will add a scanner to the game, with the help of which it will be possible to quickly and efficiently explore the territory located near you to the objects you need. You can scan absolutely everything and find what you need, for example, any types of ores, mobs, blocks and more. In addition, the scanner comes with additional modules that can help you search for various objects in the form of blocks, ores, monsters.
The scan results will be presented to you on the screen for a short period of time. The results that will be displayed in front of you will depend only on which modules were attached to the scanner. You can hold up to 3 different modules on the scanner at the same time.
Types of modules
- Animal search module ( e.g. cows, pigs )
- Module for finding monsters ( for example, zombies, vines )
- Object search module ( configurable for a specific object )
- Module for finding all ore ( e.g. coal, iron )
- Module for the search for rare ore ( for example, gold, diamond )
- Liquid search module ( e.g. water, lava )
- Block search module ( configurable for a specific block )
- Module for finding a structure ( for example, a village )
- Scanner range amplifier module
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.