Scorpion is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2, which will add a completely new mob to the gameplay. But what kind of mob are we talking about? The point is that scorpions will be added to the game. They are a great addition to some biomes. By the way, all scorpions have their own habitat, so they can be found only in certain locations.
- For the desert: They are found in deserts and are very harmless for the player. Don’t attack them first.
- Forest: The forest variant, found on the plains and in various groves.
- Ender: It can be found in all biomes, however, the mob appears only at night. Meeting with him is very dangerous, you should be very careful.
How To Install Scorpion Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.